1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you so much for providing that! I've been reviewing the features and options listed in the user manual for your model (linked below). According to page 52, this model does have the option to save cycle settings in the My Cycle section of the SmartThings app. However, features such as the drum light would need to be manually engaged each use. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202301/20230103163556421/FLEX_WV9900A-MD_SImpleUX_UM_D...

View solution in context

5 Replies
userZ7NdDWGJKO
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

For example, to turn on the automatic light, I have to turn it on manually every time after turning the power on. Should I return the malfunctioning appliances back to the store?

NickSapienza
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
No just turn on the automatic light setting instead.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Oh no! I completely understand how annoying that can be with your settings, but I am more than happy to look into this for you!  Could you provide me with the model of the washer?  That way we can make sure that your model has the ability to save settings outside of the "My Cycle" function.  

userZ7NdDWGJKO
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
WV60A9900AV DVE60A9900V

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you so much for providing that! I've been reviewing the features and options listed in the user manual for your model (linked below). According to page 52, this model does have the option to save cycle settings in the My Cycle section of the SmartThings app. However, features such as the drum light would need to be manually engaged each use. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202301/20230103163556421/FLEX_WV9900A-MD_SImpleUX_UM_D...