JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is WF45K6500A door reversible?

(Topic created: 01-02-2023 07:34 AM)
userk248FXwv66
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can this door be swapped around to open the other direction like my Samsung Dryer?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! Thanks so much for asking about this. I can definitely understand wanting to switch the door on your washer. However, while most Samsung dryer doors can be reversed, our washer doors cannot. This is to help prevent possible water leaks from the door area. Thanks again for such a great question! 

View solution in context

2 Replies
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Washers and Dryers
After looking at a picture and reading through the manual I don't see anything about swapping the door and in the picture I don't see the required bolt holes on the other side Screenshot_20230102_105436_Chrome_1000005318_1672674876.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! Thanks so much for asking about this. I can definitely understand wanting to switch the door on your washer. However, while most Samsung dryer doors can be reversed, our washer doors cannot. This is to help prevent possible water leaks from the door area. Thanks again for such a great question!