JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Returned an electric dryer and still no refund!!!!!!

(Topic created: 08-02-2023 07:36 AM)
63r50n
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I returned an electric dryer back to Samsung unopened and it's been over 10 days and no refund. I keep calling customer service and they all tell me the same story that it's been escalated. I have an escalation ticket and still no refund! My next move is to do a chargeback with my bank!!! Why is Samsung refund process so Terrible. This is $693 dollars I need back!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, There! I'm so sorry to see this and I can definitely understand the frustration! The best team to assist with this is our E-commerce team, as they handle all returns and ordering inquiries. You can reach out to them at, 1-855-726-8721 and they should be able to get you back on track to getting your refund.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Vegeta
Galaxy
Options
Washers and Dryers
Call customer service and get an ETA of your refund
0 Likes
63r50n
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've called 20 times just to hear the same excuse, same scripted over and over that someone has escalated and no ETA. They don't care! 

JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Washers and Dryers
Unfortunately it takes time it will take up to 30 days unfortunately but as long as no physical damage was done to it you will get it. Big items like dryers go through quite the process to get back to Samsung the people that pick it up are not the people that okay the refund the refund is not okay until it actually reaches Samsung which takes quite some time as it travels through freight shipping and it takes forever.
0 Likes
63r50n
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

So the dryer I returned was never opened and was picked up as it was originally delivered. I can't imagine why on earth it would take this long. The delivery company who Samsung sent told me this goes back to their wearhouse and it DOES NOT go anywhere else. The delivery pickup person even told me if it was not Open then they won't open it and Samsung confirmed the return and approved it but the refund is taking forever!

PXL_20230721_203052582.jpg

 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, There! I'm so sorry to see this and I can definitely understand the frustration! The best team to assist with this is our E-commerce team, as they handle all returns and ordering inquiries. You can reach out to them at, 1-855-726-8721 and they should be able to get you back on track to getting your refund.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes