Original topic:

WA50R5200AW/US - replaced the tension bars and still out of balance

(Topic created: 09-07-2024 07:00 PM)
btfisherman24
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I just replaced all four tension bars, recalibrated the washer and the drum is still violently banging against the side. What else could the issue be...

13 Replies
userxYOnNTJtQD
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
Having the same issue here - washer 3 years old, family of 3
cahollenbach
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Same problem! This should be a recall at this point. I see this issue everywhere online but no solution! Please advise how to fix ASAP.

btfisherman24
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I just put ours out on the corner and it was taken by my scrap guy...good riddance! The only place this washer belongs is in a landfill or recycled for parts! Will never make this mistake again! 

siettmannj
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Mine is on its way. Not worth the aggravation.

userxYOnNTJtQD
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
We bought a new one too this past weekend ... not worth the aggrevation
0 Likes
POSwasher
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Replaced rods, tightened drum nut and still getting ā€œUrā€ and ā€œUb.ā€ Frustrating to no end!

Mbailey62
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am beyond frustrated with this washing machine.  I have always been a big supporter of Samsung products ā€¦tvā€™s and just bought a new refrigerator last year.  My washer is also under 4 years old!!! I just spent $500 to have this repaired (replaced rods) only to have it still be an issue!!  SAMSUNG PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!

auntyj1976
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Here too, just over 3 years old and off balance! Calibrated, changed rods, still issues! So irritated just bought the matching electric dryer and now this! When i called repair he said he thought there was a recall, but when i called Samsung go figure nope! I have two Samsung refrigerators, washer, dryer, oven, microwave, TV! 

0 Likes
Aj1234
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Same issue anyone have a solution to this? 

0 Likes