Original topic:

Washer Suddenly Not Working - Won't Start

(Topic created: 11-29-2022 02:31 PM)
nodakskip
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have a Samsung washer from Best Buy last year. Model WA40A3005AW

I normally use the quick wash cycle and do the self clean when it wants.  Suddenly after a few loads tonight it has busted, I set it to start and after a few minuets all the water temp lights light up and so do the load level with the extra high light flashing. Then it does a sequence of 3 beeps and does it every ten seconds or so. After a few minuets I can press the Power and Start buttons together and it will shut of then after the door lock stops. I open it and see no water was put in. I looked in back and do not see any water leaking. 

Any idea what is going on?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
nodakskip
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Guess I should reply to my own question here. I called the number listed on the tag for my washer where the model number is listed. They connected me to a Samsung Expert (i think they called it) and he sent me a link though text message on my phone.  (Samsung S22 Plus) and then he was with me on a video link to see the washer while I talked through the phone call. He checked the hose connections then had me power unplug it for a minute and then plug it back in. Then I started it again and it suddenly startled to fill with water and seems to be working again. He said it needed a reboot.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
nodakskip
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Guess I should reply to my own question here. I called the number listed on the tag for my washer where the model number is listed. They connected me to a Samsung Expert (i think they called it) and he sent me a link though text message on my phone.  (Samsung S22 Plus) and then he was with me on a video link to see the washer while I talked through the phone call. He checked the hose connections then had me power unplug it for a minute and then plug it back in. Then I started it again and it suddenly startled to fill with water and seems to be working again. He said it needed a reboot.