JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washer is trashing my clothing. Pulling fabric

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 09:10 PM)
Eolsen
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, we purchased Samsung dve45t6000v dryer and wf45t6000av washer 3/12/22, all was fine until the washer began eating my clothes. All of my professional clothing is ruined. A costly issue. It is pulling all the fabric causing me to throw away my clothing and sheets. 
I have checked inside multiple times the drum looks clean no sharp edges. Please help assist 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, thank you for reaching out to our Samsung Community! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your clothing being ruined as you've stated, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, thank you for reaching out to our Samsung Community! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your clothing being ruined as you've stated, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you.