JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washer or dryer tearing fabrics

(Topic created: 06-15-2022 05:02 PM)
userriy6SPrAyC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I purchased a brand new Samsung washer and dryer from lowes in February and one or both are destroying my fabrics. Threads are being pulled from my towels, sheets and blankets and leaving lines through the fabrics. I have inspected the washer and dryer drums and cannot find a rough spot or figure out which machine or what is causing this. I’m so frustrated and at a loss. I’ll post some examples and the make and model in the images. I put in a device request as I’m under warranty with Samsung still. Think I’d return them to lowes if I wasn’t past 90 days. 

DB6F49D3-C890-4924-B222-9CD8A256D8FF.png

 

EEE11FC1-9C64-41C1-94AF-E3FF76059E0F.jpeg

 

B86212E1-8194-43F5-AAA3-9E6204766224.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! We're very sorry to hear you've had this experience, and would like to speak with you directly about resolution options. Please reach out to one of our moderators through a private message by clicking our name and selecting private message. Please include the full model and serial numbers for both your washer and dryer. Additionally, if you have reached out to Samsung about this issue before, please include any ticket numbers your received to help us locate your information faster. Thank you for your patience during this time as we work to resolve this for you. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! We're very sorry to hear you've had this experience, and would like to speak with you directly about resolution options. Please reach out to one of our moderators through a private message by clicking our name and selecting private message. Please include the full model and serial numbers for both your washer and dryer. Additionally, if you have reached out to Samsung about this issue before, please include any ticket numbers your received to help us locate your information faster. Thank you for your patience during this time as we work to resolve this for you.