JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Prime Video not working!

(Topic created: 02-09-2019 02:05 PM)
Oldyellr
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a Samsung Model UN55MU6300F Smart TV. Lately my Amazon Prime Video app has stopped working.  I either get a perpetual loading symbol followed by an "Insufficient bandwith" message, or if I click a series I've been watching, it does not respond and will not play. I had to update my Amazon password recently, but that made no difference until now. I'm at my wits end and ave to watch it now on my laptop instead. Could it be that my smart TV isn't entering the new password, and if so, how can I update it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
142 Replies
CSaj
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
YEY!!! didn't unplug but held button for 20 sec. and yeyyyy!!! I can watch Prime videos now! THANKS!!!!!
It was FRUSTRATING!!! I love Netflix but why pay membership if I could not watch prime videos!!!
sheralaritik
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Yeah, thanks this worked for me too. Thanks again 🙂

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!