Original topic:

Remote not pairing

(Topic created: 01-26-2021 06:41 PM)
userlKdP06wtAQ
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My remote won't connect to the TV.  I've done the trick by holding the two buttons to repair it to the TV, which would work,  but only for the day. It's been about a week of constantly having to do that, but now it won't connect at all. Suggestions??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
floydvoid
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
with the tv on, hold down the power button for 10 seconds.

the tv should turn off immediately, but after a few seconds turn back on then wait until you see in the upper left your login info come up.

after thaf wait a few seconds and try to pair by holding down the back and pause button on your sams remote.

hope this helps.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
floydvoid
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
with the tv on, hold down the power button for 10 seconds.

the tv should turn off immediately, but after a few seconds turn back on then wait until you see in the upper left your login info come up.

after thaf wait a few seconds and try to pair by holding down the back and pause button on your sams remote.

hope this helps.
userlKdP06wtAQ
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

That worked!  Thank you. Now let's hope it works for the foreseeable future. 

userLSItz84ULg
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

For me, this continues to happen, and I have to go back to resetting the TV via power button hold for 10 seconds... sometimes, I have to do that multiple times per day

0 Likes
userLSItz84ULg
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This is really not acceptable solution. Having to do this every time you watch TV is not good. This sometimes happens to me multiple times per day. My samsung experience with these expensive TVs is totally ruined

0 Likes
userLSItz84ULg
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM

0 Likes
userACOdTnhLJF
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Had the same problem for a year on a  UN55MU6300 model. Tried everything as already discussed. Only display I got was "pairing to keyboard", no longer would I get "remote paired". Got me thinking, if some way a keyboard is used, then why can't a USB port above be connected to a standard keyboard to over ride the Smart Hub? I did just that. Pressed keys on keyboard till TV responded. Used arrow keys and enter to navigate to Source/General/ Settings/Set up. After getting used to keyboard navigation with TV and WiFi off, I found the inputs and set up my Dish TV for which the Dish remote which is always used anyway. Worked like a charm. I left the keyboard connected to the TV and just stowed in back, out of site. Never had to use again, but just in case.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Joyl0925
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I purchased a sauna with Bluetooth but unable to connect pairing with my galaxy s6 lite tablet.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you. Have you put the sauna bluetooth system into pairing mode?

0 Likes