JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Refusing TV Warranty

(Topic created: 01-05-2024 11:41 AM)
Ahmedkaid15
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, I purchased a 55 inch NeoQLED TV QN55QN90BDF roughly 6 months ago in May. In October I started experiencing issues with the panel flickering and so I contacted Samsung support and they sent a technician to come check out the problem. The technician determined that the panel needs replacing and so he did. Unfortunately that didn't work and he called for another technician to do the same.

All in all, they replaced the panels three times with a total of four technicians coming to our house to check it out. The fourth technician after coming to our home and replacing the panel one last time, assured us with how much money Samsung spent for the cost of the technicians and the replacements panels, we should be able to obtain a refund or exchange. So we did contact Samsung, and they mentioned that the fourth technician noted that there was abuse on the TV, despite there being no physical signs of abuse, nor did any of the other technicians mention abuse as well. The fourth technician himself did not note any signs of abuse with us and left assuring us that all will be fine, but as soon as he left our home, flipped the switch and wrote something completely different. Samsung for the past month has given us trouble, refusing any sort of replacement or refund.

What should I do to continue?

3 Replies
Derek2023
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Sounds like your issue is power supply related. Take a lot of pictures of its condition and send to Samsung techs sometimes make thing s up to avoid having to service something over and over regardless of the issues
0 Likes
userTbAzjHTFYP
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
My phone cannot find my VISO TV? CANU help
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, this particular situation would need to be handled by Samsung directly, our community will not be able to assist with service-related matters. Please reach out to a moderator with any ticket numbers you may have. We're happy to look into this further.