Original topic:

Service manuals?

(Topic created: 01-23-2022 01:47 PM)
userZwamUAUAKs
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I’ve got a PN58C7000YK older 3D tv (with active eyeglasses). It displays a horizontal band of magenta in the center of the screen when it tries to display pure white. I suspect a power issue. Where can I get service info and schematics for this model? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello, it will be our pleasure to assist and if the service manual is still available, you can contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 or visit their website at Samsungparts.com to proceed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello, it will be our pleasure to assist and if the service manual is still available, you can contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 or visit their website at Samsungparts.com to proceed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.