Original topic:

Different styles of widgets

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
whill55570e
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Just need a way to open a float menu from when swiping the upper left hnad corner of the screen would be wonders to be able to pull up the search bar in the applications tray this way as well as an internet search bar right under maybe satellite messaging can live in this menu too idk as well as some system info? As well as bubble chat messages? Widgets? Notes?
0 Likes
4 Replies
dino12
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just.want to apologize for whatever happened during the smart tutor session. I'm old and I guess you experts are just a little too fast for me. However, it looks like the message issue was solved and I'm thanking you. guys for your service.
0 Likes
whill55570e
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Could have quick panel in the upper left swipe from peft then notifications would just be swipe down from top of screen idk cant think anymore on it its alot to think about
0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
I'm hoping they don't mess with it. It isn't that difficult to goto the search bar . People just want to get lazier anc cut. Ooooo4 of a second off. Lol.
0 Likes
whill55570e
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I think they should remain together as swipe down from top just look alot nicer and then this swipe left from edge of screen (without a handle too just swipe from the blank part) could bring up a menu qhere you have two search options and some other goodies
0 Likes