Original topic:

Dot on screen

(Topic created: 09-01-2023 09:43 PM)
AllmanBros
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
  • Can you tell me why this pink dot suddenly appeared on my Galaxy A53 5g? See attached screenshot. 1000015462.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yay! So happy to hear that the pink dot has been obliterated! 😃

Solution: With the device powered off, press + hold power and volume up buttons until the Samsung logo disappears. Using volume keys, highlight Wipe cache partition, then power to select, and highlight and select yes on the following screen. Next, highlight Repair apps on the orignal menu screen and then power again to confirm. This should fix the problem.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
AllmanBros
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Other pages too...it's everywhere
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try this. With the device powered off, press + hold power and volume up buttons until the Samsung logo disappears. Using volume keys, highlight Wipe cache partition, then power to select, and highlight and select yes on the following screen. Next, highlight Repair apps on the orignal menu screen and then power again to confirm. This should fix the problem.
0 Likes
AllmanBros
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Well now it's completely gone! Go figure 🤔
Thank you so much for your help!
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yay! So happy to hear that the pink dot has been obliterated! 😃

Solution: With the device powered off, press + hold power and volume up buttons until the Samsung logo disappears. Using volume keys, highlight Wipe cache partition, then power to select, and highlight and select yes on the following screen. Next, highlight Repair apps on the orignal menu screen and then power again to confirm. This should fix the problem.
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah that only appears on one app on my phone and I can move it
0 Likes