Original topic:

Forgot pattern galaxy a72

(Topic created: a week ago)
yasesf
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi ,please help me .i forgot pattern galaxy a72. Googl account cant find it .i get the messag " too many incorrect unlock attempts try in 24 hrs" .

8 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's a warning, "Too many incorrect unlock attempts," will factory reset your phone.
yasesf
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

i  need my data , šŸ˜¢

Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I wish I could. Unfortunately, without your lock screen password, Samsung and / or Google can't unlock your device for security reasons, including protecting your data and your accounts. Do you know the passwords to your Samsung and / or Google account? If yes, then log into your account(s) from a computer and back up your data. If your phone is factory reset and you backed up your photos and contacts when you sign back into your Google account, your photos and other backed up data can be restored. You can also try logging into "Find my device" with your Samsung password and email address (id) to back up your data from a computer or tablet.
You can remotely back up your device using Find My Mobile (device) if it's connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile network, signed into your Samsung account, but only if Find My Device was enabled on your phone settings prior to the forgotten lock-screen pattern.
Lennyy777
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do you remote backup your device? I've never seem that option on Find my Mobile..
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Use the web portal. You can also use find my device in Smart Things, which offers an option to add a widget to your home screen. Smart Switch is a great option, which I prefer using, because you can back up data externally.1720724472489.jpg
0 Likes
yasesf
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

please help me !!!!!

Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This is also an option: When you forget your Samsung phone's lock screen password and haven't set up a remote unlock method, you'll need to perform a factory reset. If you have a backup, you can restore your data and settings after the reset.
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Option: Before the pin, pattern, or password was forgotten, the phone may unlock automatically when certain conditions are met. For example, if you set a trusted location place , the phone will unlock when it recognizes the user is there.
Did you set up Extend Unlock? Home address or another location, i.e., work address? Extend Unlock also allows you to add trusted devices, too.