Original topic:

Galaxy A15 5G experiencing many problems

(Topic created: 03-02-2024 01:49 PM)
Mercedes77
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have had this phone for about two weeks. I'm going to be returning it. Screen shakes, and apps just pop open. Wont let you click on apps. I hit text on my daughter. It called her three times. Done updates, tried turning things off. Did setting reset. Nothing works. Not sure if they all act like this but I'm not happy with this phone. I'm not sure what else to try. I even did a factory rest. Nothing works, very upset with this phone!

50 Replies
Roc75
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I was just thinking about purchasing this phone today...Glad I read this
Mercedes77
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I love galaxy phones, but this one has been a nightmare. Look up the issues before you buy. Don't want to see anyone go through this.
huesotos805
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My A53 took a **bleep** a couple weeks back, and rather than wait 5 days for a replacement thru insurance, which is absolutely unacceptable, btw, i was forced to get this A15. You'd think it would be closely similar to what I had, being a Samsung, and was told that as well by the employee at Metro. THIS PHONE SUCKS! similar issues to the original post, I've tried resetting settings, etc, and it does the same things. My Pandora won't play more than a song or two before it shuts off, in the middle of the song. Have to restart a playlist upon returning to the app.
DON'T buy this phone unless you want to be disappointed!
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Humm, is that the Samsung A15 5g with Dimensity 6000 series Cpu or Samsung exynos cpu?

Cheers
3fees
JA25
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The A15 has the Dimensity 6000
0 Likes
userEJtlQSpqdm
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Can anyone help Me Please. My Samsung galaxy A53 Phone has So many Problems and it's Giving Me a Nervous Breakdown
userEJtlQSpqdm
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The Pain is So Unforgiving and I Now Understand Why The Suicide Rate is so High ie:90%
0 Likes
userEJtlQSpqdm
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They Are Now Trying To Re-Name the RSDS To "CRPS;But Mine Would Be Classified as Type 2,Being Global ie:Full Body Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
Rweston999
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have 4 of these phone, 3 of them have this glitch. There is no quality  control at samsung it never should have passed evaluation.