Original topic:

Galaxy A15 5G experiencing many problems

(Topic created: 03-02-2024 01:49 PM)
Mercedes77
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have had this phone for about two weeks. I'm going to be returning it. Screen shakes, and apps just pop open. Wont let you click on apps. I hit text on my daughter. It called her three times. Done updates, tried turning things off. Did setting reset. Nothing works. Not sure if they all act like this but I'm not happy with this phone. I'm not sure what else to try. I even did a factory rest. Nothing works, very upset with this phone!

rociosenra
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi! Bought this same phone 2 weeks ago. The same is happening to me. I thought the problem was the glass screen protector, but it is not. Did you find any solution?

0 Likes
Nilesh kadu
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Same issue ...replaced phone but still same issue with a15

0 Likes
Mercedes77
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try my post up above go into safe mode for 10-15 min. It fixed my phone
0 Likes
xxxeric
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It keeps Glitching a lot on A message and it won't let me Quick on the app It just wasn't working too
xxxeric
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hi my phone keeps on glitching a lot
Pratham pandya
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

What if i bought it on emi...i was facing some kind of problems like laaging and some apps and screen stop working..then i went to service center of samsung they did some software update and they told me that uh won't face problems again..and after 3 4 hours I'm facing same problems...what should i do now

0 Likes
usercTGRrfLd3F
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Same issues here.  I've had my A15 for two months and in that time it's frozen 3x/day, called 911 all by itself, sent weird stuff thru Facebook Messenger, and today it did its second uncommanded factory reset! I just finished setting 2FA and office access back up after the first one.   I'll try the safe mode issue someone outlined but if that doesn't cure it this phone is history. 

Teslas1067
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Mine the same issue 😭😞 I returned to shop they factory reset and nothing happened 🙄worst phone ever bought in Samsung shop.

Won't lie am disappointed ☹️

saddestever
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Absolutely the worse phone I have ever had.
saddestever
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It stays frozen. Apps open all by themselves. Every statement here is exactly what I have been experiencing.