Original topic:

Galaxy A15 "Airplane Mode" keeps turning itself on by itself?

(Topic created: yesterday)
Members_hPS9tlG
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have the Galaxy A 15 5G, Android 13.  The "airplane mode" keeps turning itself on without me doing anything.  I am not touching the settings, not doing anything at all.  Can any one help this old Luddite with this?  Thank you very much.  

5 Replies
GalaxyAiMan
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hi there! It sounds frustrating to have your Galaxy A15 5Gā€™s airplane mode turning on by itself. Letā€™s try a few steps to fix this:

Check Battery Saving Settings: Sometimes, battery-saving modes can trigger airplane mode. Go to Settings > Battery and see if any battery-saving features are enabled. Try disabling them to see if it helps.
Review App Permissions: Some apps might have permission to change system settings. Go to Settings > Apps > Special access > Change system settings and review the list. Disable any suspicious apps.
Reset Network Settings: Misconfigured network settings can cause issues. Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings.
Safe Mode: Booting into Safe Mode can help identify if a third-party app is causing the problem. Press and hold the Power button, then tap and hold Power off until you see Safe Mode.
Software Update: Ensure your phoneā€™s software is up to date. Go to Settings > Software update and check for updates.
If these steps donā€™t resolve the issue, you might want to contact Samsung support for further assistance. Hope this helps!
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung Galaxy A15 5G starts with Android 14. There is no way Android 13 is installed.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
A Series & Other Mobile
šŸ¤£
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Time machine lol
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, if it could get past the bootloader which official Samsung firmware won't.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes