Original topic:

Galaxy a54 5g "Couldn't Connect" to network issue

(Topic created: 08-27-2023 09:07 PM)
Garland_PM
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Nothing but problems since it was purchased. Every few days I find that the phone is off the network. Does not matter if I am on cellular or Wi-Fi. I will try to make a call and get the message Couldn't Connect. I reboot the phone and find that I have missed calls and texts. After reboot it's fine for a few days until it happens again. 

17 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try this, Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings. Mind you, this clears all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections/settings (in addition to rebooting your mobile network) and you will have to reestablish them.
0 Likes
Garland_PM
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have an eSIM, will that be a problem?
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Nope.
UTGuy
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have eSIM and no problems at all. Been working better than a SIM card. I go through Tello that uses T-Mobile network.

0 Likes
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Customer services tried dealing with the SIM card. Apparently, that is not the problem. I'll be stopping payment for this Samsung A54 and getting a cheap phone at Walmart

0 Likes
NECC67
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have reset several times. Works for one or two calls and reverts to "no connection". Has anyone found a permanent - even semi-permanent solution?

Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Nope. I'm having the same issues you have.

0 Likes
Nelli525
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I saw someone say to fo to mobile networks and switch to 3g/2g and then once it connects you can switch back to 4g. Wish I knew this before I switched carriers Completely
0 Likes
Komisari
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That works but its absolutely unacceptable, as soon as you put the phone down and it locks then it disconnects from Wifi and then fails to reconnect.
0 Likes