Original topic:

How can I make my A03s phone to perform faster?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Does anyone know how to make your phone faster? I have Ao3S got it 3 years ago and cant get another. 

7 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Over time the phone may slow abit from use and apps or games will affect it also
0 Likes
SenseiKayJayy
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yea pretty much. Especially if you have allot of apps on ypur phone. Games or whatever.
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah i know that lol thank you sm for your help but ive removed most of my apps the biggest part of my storage is system idk how to remove that
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can see about replacing the battery. A fresh battery will be stronger, resulting in peppier performance.
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you unfortunately im trying to see if there is a way without having to spend money.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You could try a complete factory reset and start from scratch instead of restoring a backup. Make sure your contacts and photos are synced with Google and/or stored to a usb drive so you can be reassured you won't lose them.
0 Likes
Mac-18
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I had an a01, unfortunately they have so little storage and ram that they eventually get too full to do anything well, best chance is probably to factory reset and reinstall what you need.
0 Likes