JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is someone or hacking or spying on my Galaxy M34?

(Topic created: 05-21-2024 05:22 AM)
nipun65
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have been noticing very weird behavior with my phone lately, as if someone else is controlling it. I believe someone has a remote connection to my device. Sometimes random apps get opened. It gets blacked out and some buttons on the screen stop responding randomly. This has happened to me many times. Sometimes some app gets closed right in front of my eyes. These kinds of things are affecting my personal and work life. I want to report a case regarding it. I urgently request you to look into this and kindly give a solution to stop this as soon as possible.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
justmehere179
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No one is willing to look into your problem unless they've messed with your bank account and made charges. I had a hacker in my phone for a long time. I used talkback to learn how to counter their controls( the black screen ). AT&T nor Samsung would and still haven't helped because my phone still made and received calls/texts. Learn the talk back 3 finger gestures to stop the other commands. Good luck. It was a living nightmare for me until I quit worrying about the hacker
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Well, sorry you are going through that. Could you get another phone or maybe your carrier could switch it out for a less risky device bc per an article it quoted this:~~~__...target their devices and steal their data. The warning, issued by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, suggests the risk could be wide-spread ranging from an entry-level Samsung Galaxy M series phone to the top-shelf Galaxy S23 Ultra. Samsung tablets could be at risk, too. END QUOTE. I really would hope a cybersecurity tech could help with this but I personally would get another phone on the dime of Samsung or carrier... I'm only assuming the worst that you are correct yet peace of mind is worth more than what is being invested in these expensive phones. It you know how to read logs, you could always pull up your logs with feedback button. I found a SUSHI harvesting infoo acronym at the time of a peculiar event and deleted the app mentioned after the string, and deleted the app. I could have been wrong but I like to learn and you never know about these user agreements we all accept. Maybe it's in the verbiage of these agreements I never read allowing access to all.
userCQhN3rBZky
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Have you done a Factory Data Reset? I had the same thing happen to me. It was an app used for spying. I did a Factory Data Reset and never had the issue again.
0 Likes
kevind124
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I went to ubreakifix in okc and my phone was doing it's own thing. I've contacted the fbi and left them bad feedback. If anything happens to my bank account then i know who did it
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
1. File a report with your local
Police department.
2. File a report with the IC3
3. Freeze your credit reports
4. Call SSA to request a block on
electronic access to your
Social security record and #
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes