Original topic:

Move the microphone button back where it was!

(Topic created: Thursday)
Ken2w78
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Dear Samsung Software Developers,

Is there any possibility we can get you to move the microphone button that is now located at the lower left hand corner of the screen during use of Messages to be moved back to above the keyboard where it used to be before? This is one of the worst ideas I can think of that you have had and is very inconvenient to use. It is designed in a way where you are forced to drop your phone because you're trying to reach all the way down in the lower left hand corner of the screen to try to touch the microphone so that you can speak your text instead of having to type the text. You guys really need to do something about this ASAP!

Ken
8 Replies
nana1313
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah I was wondering what happened to my microphone it was driving me crazy
Ken2w78
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yup, it happened in a recent upset, the one before the one we just received about a week ago! Very F-ing annoying!
0 Likes
photosbyraffy
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
In the mean time, you might want to try G board as your default keyboard1721357202261.jpg
Ken2w78
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah, that's not a bad idea!!
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I use SwiftKey...
0 Likes
Ken2w78
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That's also pretty good I hear. My sister-in-law had been using that for years.
0 Likes
RICKNESS
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just bought a A 15 and there is no microphone icon on the keyboard for texting. I have tried numerous options and still no microphone. Help me please!!!
0 Likes
Ken2w78
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Open your phone settings, go to General Management, Samsung keyboard settings, scroll down to voice input, choose either Google voice input or Samsung voice input. You may notice that none is selected. That might be the reason why you don't have a microphone on your keyboard.
0 Likes