JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Receiving message: isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good day My wife's z flip 4 is experiencing issues after the Android 14 update yesterday. "isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized" That message pops up from time to time on her phone and then the phone freezes perhaps an update will fix it?

98 Replies
matoy
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

i also experienced this issue when it says on the screen of my a14 ""isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized"  and my screen won't respond to touch. how can i fix it if won't respond to touch, i can't even restart or shut down my phone.

0 Likes
Caleb271
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Getting the same issue on my s22 ultra started yesterday what's the issue and help us with a fix soonest..

0 Likes
userABsdPzEnoh
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
S24 ultra here now having this exact issue. How lovely.
0 Likes
Carlitos8314
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I don't know if it happened after an update or if it's just randomly started to mess the system. I have to constantly restart the phone and wait for it to recover it's normal function. But after a while it stop functioning and it pulls out this message saying: "This version of One UI is not optimized for the latest version of Android" and it freezes. It is very annoying!!! I have to restart the phone constantly! Any solutions for this?? Please help! 
0 Likes
ladiesmen77
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

same like me bro

0 Likes
ladiesmen77
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

i have the same issue also after upgrade my OS...

i try to figure out and find some clue, this problem relate to whatsapp, contact and email synchronization...

so my action is to take out access contact from whatsapp so all my whatsapp contact not connect to my contact and then problem clear, my screen normal again but in whatsapp i dont have any contact saved, and people text me just view his/her number only...

thanks

0 Likes
matoy
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

i recently got this message that suddenly pop out my screen that say ''isnt optimised for the latest version of android . screen touches may be delayed or not recognized" and i can't even find a way to fix it cause it just freezes, i can't restart nor shut it down cause the screen wont respond to my touch. the only way i got to open it cause of the fingerprint but aside from that nothing else works. I hope someone will help me cause I really need to use my phone for school and i don't have a duplicate nor any budget to afford to buy another one.

userHAOjlW7Y6t
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Omg. Same identical issue. Help us please..
Someone???
0 Likes
o3Nini
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I did the update yesterday and I'm having trouble with my touch screen too
0 Likes
kaylakh10
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have to constantly restart my A54 after the latest update. Is there a way to fix the issue? I've also seen other people posting on Reddit that they've had the same issue. 

Please fix this. 

EDIT ---------------------------------------------------

If anyone else is having this problem this is what tech support had me do to fix it:

RESET MY SETTINGS TO DEFAULT:
1 Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management. 
2 Swipe to and tap Reset, and then tap Reset all settings. 
3 Review the information, and then tap Reset settings. 
4 Tap Reset to confirm. Your device will restart after a few moments.

Another thing they suggested (that didn't work for me but may work for you) is a soft reset by holding both the power button and volume button down for about 7 seconds.