Original topic:

Old phone won't turn on

(Topic created: a month ago)
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I replaced my old phone with the one I'm on now and the old phone a14 won't turn on. I have all my apps transferred how do i delete or reset it since it's not working? Should i sign it out off my Samsung account? Please advise and thank you for reading. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You should also go into your Google and Samsung accounts and sign that device out of them and delete them from your account. Funny how the old devices seem to die at the exact moment we get a new one.

View solution in context

7 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@userra Have you plugged a charger into your A14 to see if the battery needs charged? 

If you are no longer going to be using the A14 or are getting rid of the A14, I would recommend going into settings -> Accounts and backup and deleting all accounts from the device. Then factory resetting the device. 

userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Should I do this via Google find my would you recommend. 1717185857049_1717185857025_0.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@userra If your phone won't turn on, that won't do anything. 

userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You're right lol well at least I used smart switch to get my apps etc. I'll just break it so nobody can fix it and throw it away Thank you.
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I can't get into my a14 it will not charge I'm on my a54 I did log out of the a14 what else should I do and thank you
0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You should also go into your Google and Samsung accounts and sign that device out of them and delete them from your account. Funny how the old devices seem to die at the exact moment we get a new one.
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah, why is that lol, maybe the developers do it?
0 Likes