Original topic:

Samsung A35 easily Hacked

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
A35UnhappyUser
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi Samsung developers,

I just posted a very long post yesterday regarding my new Samsung A35 5G which was already hacked just 2 days after I purchased it.  Now I cannot see my post???!!!  Where is it?  Just because I posted how Knox security is easily compromised by Dark Web hackers you will not post it?  I don't even get a reply on how to fix it.  I requested for the August 2024 critical update but nothing.

Is this the kind of service and security Samsung have, I can send proof of all the animalities that has been happening to my phone and the history behind it.  I have shown it the local remote Samsung service help.  I went to the Samsung Service station here, still they cannot do anything.  Which is why I coming here to find a solution.  Sure, I am from the Philippines but there is no help from the local service stations there.  Please help.  Your security and reputation are at risk here.

Please contact me or email me.  SOS please.

3 Replies
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Because you don't have it secured. Get a VPN first thing. Proton offers a free one or get a paid one. Set it to always on, and don't connect to the internet without it. Now go to connections and set all apps under data usage/allowed network for apps to wifi only. Except the ones you authorize. Go to app permissions and the 3 dots in the upper right corner and go thru every section and every menu and start dailing back the permissions. This is the starter list.
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Delete your google account after usage. Only sign in when you need to. Leaving it always on will get you hacked. Use some other browsers... too many more secure than chrome. Iron, Brave, Opera, Avast, Yandex, etc. Disable chrome. If you are using Samsung browser, tweak the settings. Don't use gmail for mail get an encrypted account. Too many out there Tutanova, Proton, Yandex, etc. Or a paid email account. Using US tech will get you hacked. That's the reality.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your post may have been deleted because you are on the U S forum and you would best be served by the forum for your own region or Samsung support for that region, as the hardware and software differs enough so that support would be useless. The other poster here gave you basic, solid suggestions that would apply to anyone in the world as security measures. That is the best anyone can do for you here. Just because Samsung provides a means of security for the phones does not make them culpable for hacking. It ls also on the user to make their devices as secure as possible, even if it means using secondary and tertiary measures to do so.
0 Likes