JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health not syncing between A53, watch, and iPhone

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 02:55 AM)
GermanR
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello everyone, I recently bought a mid range galaxy a53 and I paired it with my Galaxy watch and all but for some reason my Samsung health with my iPhone and Samsung phone aren't syncing, like my iPhone could say 10000 steps while my Galaxy only has like 3000 and I was wondering does anyone know how to fix this issue.

2 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No, but have you tried clearing the cache of the watch app? Are you connected to both wifi, bluetooth, and cellular data for your iphone and Samsung phones? That's my best guess. The apple store has reviews with your same issue could plausibly be on their end, everything syncs slowly for me with apl
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello GermanR, Thank you for being part of the Community.  We understand the concern with Samsung Health not syncing between your devices.

Here is a link with some additional troubleshooting steps you can try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003270/

If these steps do not help, or you have additional questions, we recommend reaching out to the Samsung Health team by calling 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes