Original topic:

Screenshot on a Galaxy A15

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have a Galaxy A15 and it's hard to get a screenshot because I have to press the volume down and power button at the same time. I've tried apps but the ads are too much. There's no app for this with my Play Pass, and the swipe up just scrolls. Any suggestions?

16 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I don't think that is included in the budget A series.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah, I seem to rember that coming up in the past. I actually took it to mean the A15 didn't have screenshot or screen record functionality.
0 Likes
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah because I checked. I got the cheapest Samsung I could find, and it's still better quality than my phone from another brand
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hey I tried every method you all suggested. None of them work. I can't upgrade. This bites. I'm mad. There are things I'd like to save, but I can't bc this cheap phone only works one way
😞
0 Likes
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
OK disregard that last comment. I did manage to use the palm swipe but it takes a lot of effort. Still this is a pretty good phone. I just can't afford to upgrade right now because I'm having to be on a budget 🙃
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@DeDe6 The palm swipe gets easier with practice. A case with high edges can make it difficult though. 

0 Likes
DeDe6
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
@LongHiker yeah my case edges are higher somewhat
0 Likes