JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Shop Samsung App crashing

(Topic created: 04-09-2024 10:57 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm not able to log into my Samsung account on the Shop Samsung App on my Samsung A15 5g

Is anyone else having trouble with the Shop Samsung App

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hey there, @Anonymous.

Have you checked if there are any updates for the app? Another thing you can try is either uninstalling and reinstalling the app or clearing the apps data. To the clear the apps data, go to: Settings>Apps>Shop Samsung>Storage>Clear data.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hey there, @Anonymous.

Have you checked if there are any updates for the app? Another thing you can try is either uninstalling and reinstalling the app or clearing the apps data. To the clear the apps data, go to: Settings>Apps>Shop Samsung>Storage>Clear data.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
Rydah
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No problem. Did that help in any way?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador