Original topic:

The Samsung A15 slow processing

(Topic created: 13 hours ago)
ElJEFEMIKE
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I had a a51 that was faster processing than the new a15. Thinking of changing to another carrier. This phone is so slow also I feel the calibration on the buttons is too. Anybody else have issues, it's not that hot in Atlanta for my phone to be slow. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Mac-18
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Just to be clear, the first number is the tier of phone, the second is the release year. Tier 5 released in '21, tier one released for '25. The 15 should be slower.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Mac-18 Although the first number is probably the tier level, the second number is not the release year. 

The A51 was available in 2020.

The A15 was available in 2023. 

@Mac-18 The A51 is definitely a higher performance phone than the A15. In general, the larger number of A phone you buy, the higher performance it will have. 

0 Likes
Mac-18
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
True, thank you for the clarification
hteeuing
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just picked up the new a:15 5G
for a basic phone for people who need a phone to act like a phone decent screen excellent call quality and sound decent speed as far as a gaming machine no the great majority of games on the google app store is not compatible which is a bummer
0 Likes
3Fees
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What A15 5G do you have ? There's 7 versions E,U,B,O,M,U1, and W. A15 4G is also available in more than one version by geography. The version I have has no lag.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes