JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to add some photos to FB chats after 6.0 update

(Topic created: 12-27-2023 05:42 AM)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

HELP!!!

All of a sudden, after 6.0 update...I cannot add some photos to my FB chats...wish we could attach here, but see that we can't...message I keep getting is....go to app settings and give messenger access to your camera roll!!
Well I've tried everything..can't find where or how to do it....very frustrating, as I never had this problem before.
Using tab s8ultra.
Please help if you can, and thank you.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
10 Replies
Members_KC2VyBl
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have the same problem.  Did everything suggested here and more. Specifically I an not send screenshots. I reduced resolution to 25% for screenshots. hanged the resolution type from "JPG" to HDIEF".  hanged the cameras to save screenshots ad "PNG".  Spent 4 hours with samsung techs who completely reset my phone into a state of dysfunction that took me hours to get set back somewhat normal.  ;lost Bluetooth, network, keyboard, and sound settings.  All improvements had ben set back to off the shelf.   

I just moved from Motorola to samsung at the urging from the salesman at my new provider.  I miss "google assistant" and shaking my phone for light.  Samsung is stil the same BS.  Great out of the box.  Then they update it to a brick.   

If you look for this problem is always resolves to people with Samsung phones or tablets.  Might be an issue with FB and how they interact with Samsung,  but a lot of mobile phone users use FB.. so It is on Samsung to make sure they are compatible. 

IF anybody finds another work around.  I would love to hear it. none of these did the trick  And I have no reason to believe a factory reset will do anything but make my life more difficult for a few days.  and still have the same issue.  

0 Likes