Original topic:

Which is better, Google or Samsung Messages?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
domrea24
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Which is better samsung or google message?

0 Likes
10 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
In my honest opinion, Google Messages is a superior messaging application compared to Samsung Messages due to its extensive feature set, particularly when Chat Features are enabled. While Samsung Messages may have a more aesthetically pleasing design, Google Messages offers superior functionality and reliability.

Furthermore, with the upcoming RCS support for iPhones, cross-platform messaging will be significantly enhanced, particularly in terms of video quality. This will eliminate the issue of unwatchable videos when received from iPhones, ensuring seamless communication across different platforms.
domrea24
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
okay
MikenSam
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I use Google Messages but with the Samsung keyboard! I like it šŸ‘Œ
domrea24
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That good and I used it to text my friends and family also it do a group chat
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I agree with @Robin621k , my personal preference is for Google messages.  I wouldn't get too used to Samsung Messages, as I understand it will soon be phased out.  I think, though, that you may have to work with each of them for a least a week to determine which you personally like better and meets your needs.  Also, the new standard in messaging will be RCS and Samsung messages doesn't really support it the way Google Messages does.  The ability to block and segregate spam messages alone is worth using Google Messages.

domrea24
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Well I like to use google message because I haven't used samsung message since I got a new phone in April.
Rpierce2032
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Google for sure.
domrea24
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yep
0 Likes
3Fees