JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

battery leaked Galaxy a20.

(Topic created: 10-06-2020 03:43 AM)
ericadh43
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Has anyone else had their battery leak on a galaxy a20? My son's phone did and it destroyed half his screen. Never had a battery leak in all the year's of being a cellphone user, over 20 yrs,  is it fixable?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand doing so experiencing these symptoms. I would like to get this to our specialized team to assist you further. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Model number:
IMEI number:
Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Any photos of the symptoms you have:

View solution in context

7 Replies
Lovecars
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Broken screen is more likely, lithium batteries don't normally leak. And if they do, they will catch on fire instead.
Samsung is very good at protecting batteries, remember a few years back they were catching on fire...
0 Likes
ericadh43
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
the screen was fine for hours after the screen became unresponsive. then my son had it in his hands when a liquid started leaking out and at the same time the screen was being destroyed.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Lovecars
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
wow. scary.. if you call their customer service. They will replace it.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand doing so experiencing these symptoms. I would like to get this to our specialized team to assist you further. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Model number:
IMEI number:
Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Any photos of the symptoms you have:

Andruzko
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
not yet
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello. My battery gets soo HOT and drains fast! Today the screen went blank due to the heat I guess...and when it came back on...SOO slow..slower then USUAL! I've already had two catch fire also!! I don't know why I keep on buying Samsung, but I love the brand and defend it daily when everyone tells me to get an Apple...no thanks!

0 Likes