JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

can't find order id email

(Topic created: 10-21-2023 02:07 PM)
deltawinds
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
i ordered a 25w wall charger from samsung.com near the end of september, it was supposed to arrive on the 18th of october. i either didn't get an email or accidentally deleted the email, is there a way to resend the email or another way to get the order id?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. In addition to what @VerbumVeritum said, you can also reach the E-commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. They are the team who directly handle and manage orders, and you will be in good hands there!

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@deltawinds If you log into samsung.com you can see the information on all of your orders. Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 16.23.45.png

deltawinds
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
my fault, i forgot to add that i ordered it via guest, thanks for replying regardless though.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Kindly reach out to 1-800-SAMSUNG. They should be able to look up your order ID via a combination of your name, address, and email that you provided when you placed the order.
0 Likes
deltawinds
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
appreciate it.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. In addition to what @VerbumVeritum said, you can also reach the E-commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. They are the team who directly handle and manage orders, and you will be in good hands there!

0 Likes