Original topic:

too much stuff

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
jdawgsa54
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
i was verry disapointed after getting my galaxy a54 5g phone...way to much stuff. that you dont need, will ever use at all. having to manually set each and every setting took about a week at 5 hours a day...and left me extreamly angry..its so much **bleep** on it it became confusing, time consuming and not fun at all. i hate everything about it....especially at $330 DOLLARS ......i was hoping for a much better phone thats user friendly..🤬
0 Likes
4 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
There's games can remove but other than that don't see much else the settings shouldn't have taken too long just a hassle as you go thru each
0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wow. Why so many issues? I have the A54. Took an hour to set up, usual time. Unlocked version doesnt come with all tho extra bloatware. Also was $280
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Not sure either never had problems with any if my phones
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

well, there are a lot of settings, but that's because the phone has lots of customizations to make it personal. you do not have to go through all the settings at once, you can do them as they come up. Makes life easier.  As for bloatware, if you bought your phone from your carrier, that's stuff they put on and would be on any phone you bought from them. it can be uninstalled.

0 Likes