JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book 4 pro 360 Windows 11 License

(Topic created: 03-03-2024 05:44 PM)
ZacharyThomason
Constellation
Options
Computers

I just purchased a Galaxy Book 4 pro 360, with the trade-in deal from my old Galaxy book 3 series, the Galaxy book 3 360 which has windows 11 pro on it, will I get the Windows 11 pro on my new Galaxh book 4 series when I do the Galaxy book smart switch, or will I have to yet again order me the Windows 11 pro license yet again? I would hate having to spent over $100 extra to get the 11 pro version when I do the Galaxy Book smart switch and it not work, anybody know if it's possible to get the windows 11 pro version installed when I setup my new Galaxy book?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! From what I am seeing you should be able to transfer licenses between PCs as long as you purchased the license yourself, and it did not originally come with the PC. For more information, you will need to reach out to Microsoft on how to get this set up. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! From what I am seeing you should be able to transfer licenses between PCs as long as you purchased the license yourself, and it did not originally come with the PC. For more information, you will need to reach out to Microsoft on how to get this set up.