Original topic:

I can't disable USB Type C on my Galaxy Book 3 Ultra

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
Thiagotxdj
Constellation
Options
Computers

I've been having a problem with my Galaxy Book 3 Ultra since the day I bought it, it was running out of battery even when turned off, and I discovered that it continues to charge via USB Type-C. I've tried every way to disable this, but nothing works. Could someone help me with this problem. I already modified the settings in the bios, but it didn't help. I don't know if it's a bios problem or if it's a windows problem. thanks 

0 Likes
4 Replies
MrXGeekX
Halo
Options
Computers
If your Galaxy Book 3 Ultra continues to charge via USB Type-C when turned off, and modifying BIOS settings hasn't helped, try these steps: Ensure BIOS settings are correctly saved and look for USB charging options. Update your BIOS and drivers from Samsungā€™s support site. Check Windows power settings and Device Manager for any USB power management settings. If the issue persists, contact Samsung Support for further assistance, as the problem might be hardware-related.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If the suggestion from @ MrXGeekX doesn't help then I would recommend unplugging the device from the laptop to stop this from occurring.

0 Likes
Thiagotxdj
Constellation
Options
Computers

But I don't leave it plugged in, I plugged it in to test and try to find out why the battery ran out when the PC was turned off, and I discovered that the USB type c ports are still on, even though the settings say they are turned off

0 Likes
Thiagotxdj
Constellation
Options
Computers

Thanks for the answer, but it didn't help, I've been trying to solve it for some time and I can't do it. I sent it to Samsung for technical assistance as soon as I bought it, they returned it to me and said that everything was normal, I sent a photo showing that the battery was running out even with the computer turned off, and it didn't help.

0 Likes