1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! If the laptop has not power and will not turn on you can try the troubleshooting in the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209064/.

If this does not help then service will be required. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

4 Replies
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Just want to make sure are you saying the bios update is not working or is your computer not working? If the pc is not coming on, and it is fully charged or charging then this would be something that would require service. Please let me know!

0 Likes
APTHEBURDEN
Constellation
Options
Computers

Same thing is happening to me. I followed the prompts to update to BIOS and it started updating etc. And now it will not turn on.

Anthony peden
0 Likes
APTHEBURDEN
Constellation
Options
Computers

Mine updated to BIOS and will now not turn on. It was fully charged and connected it asked elme to connect to my power source before starting update although it was over 80%

Anthony peden
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! If the laptop has not power and will not turn on you can try the troubleshooting in the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209064/.

If this does not help then service will be required. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.