JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung book4 360 no power issue

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
priyanshi2921
Constellation
Options
Computers

I got samsung book 4 360 4 months ago i was using it normally and the screen went black but powe was on i tried to open it but when i pressed the power button it restarted again and then the power went off and i am not able to power on the laptop 

My battery was fully charged and i can see the green and red led indicator while connecting to the charger 

I have been trying to drain the battery by charging my phone through the charging port 

2 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Computers
Sounds like battery drained
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello @priyanshi2921! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend trying the information in the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209064/. If this does not help then this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.