Original topic:

*Update*Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 will not turn on

(Topic created: 05-15-2024 10:49 AM)
userpfr3fybdMg
Constellation
Options
Computers
HELP! my laptop does not turn on. I've had it for about 3 years, never once had a problem. Recently last year in September it fell out of my laptop bag as I was getting out the car. The back part gapped open a tiny bit but had no other issue. I have been using it from time to time being very extra careful after that fall, working just fine. Until this morning I wanted to use it, it didn't turn on. At first I thought it wasn't charged, so I plugged it in and waited a bit. However it didn't turn on, I pressed power button and hold for a few seconds and nothing. So I thought I needed to charge it longer. I left it charging for about 4 hours, to get it fully charged. When I tried to turn it on nothing. I do notice it is blinking blue. 1 long, 3 short. I have already tried hilding power button for 15-30 secs. I really do not want to lose anything there, I have many important things. I would really appreciate it, thanks in advance. 
*update*
That same day of the incident (lol), I took the laptop to my IT at work just to see if they'd know the issue. We tried everything; connected it, hold power button and googled about it. It was said to drain the battery with a phone connected and then charge again. I tried doing that but my phone (also samsung) didn't charge. It just kept blinking and would turn on. So I gave up and contacted Samsung customer service. They told me to try pressing power button once and continously press F4 button. Since that didn't work, they gave me a ticket number to send to repair. I decided to do that also because of the opening on the back. Today I was bummed out because it wasn't turning on and was getting it ready to ship. So I thought, let me see if it's still blinking. It wasn't. I connected it and voila it started to charge and it turned on! I was like šŸ˜‘. So it does turn on, and it did charge fully. But I still send it anyway to get the gap on the back fixed. The EndšŸ˜„
3 Replies
sugnomabals9
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Well, something is damaged in that computer. IDK about the light though.
Misterzeke4900
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Apparently this is true for most Samsung products, but you cannot drop these laptops , you cannot bump these laptops, i have read MANY stories about "lightly bumping" the book against something, or falling "less than a foot" , and the book will just stop working. $1,100 USD , I legit treat this laptop better than myself. LOL
0 Likes
userpfr3fybdMg
Constellation
Options
Computers
I did too! (Besides that rapid fall) That's why I was so confused as to why wouldn't it turn on if it was working well after the fall. Buut luckily, all is good( I updated post)
0 Likes