Original topic:

samsung np930xdb-kh2us Galaxy Book Pro Network Driver

(Topic created: Sunday)
farcus01
Constellation
Options
Computers

Good afternoon,

I recently experienced not being able to connect to the my WIFI for no reason other than my laptop can't detect my WIFI. I thought it was strange because it was working a few weeks before and I didn't really touch it since then. So today I try to uninstall my laptop's network adapter driver (it was the intel wifi one but I forgot which one) with THE HOPE that the laptop will recognize a change and automatically reinstall the driver. This did not work. I then thought maybe if I just reset my laptop to factory status should fix it and I did that, but this method also did not work. I then try to find the intel driver on Intel's website at https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/intel-wireless-wi-fi-drivers-for-windows-10-a... I'm quite sure this is the right one since it is AX201, I transfer to USB and still the laptop does not detect anything. I also tried to force install legacy hardware through the device manager, yet again none of the default Intel drivers is detected and there is just a different yellow exclamation mark. So now I am coming on here to see if anyone has a solution to this. Its very annoying for this to happen as the laptop just did this on its own and decided to not find my WIFI and led down this rabbit hole. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! As it seems that you have done all the required troubleshooting to get the Wi-Fi back working the next step would be service. As it does seem there may be an issue with the Wi-Fi card its self. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! As it seems that you have done all the required troubleshooting to get the Wi-Fi back working the next step would be service. As it does seem there may be an issue with the Wi-Fi card its self. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.