Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Since Beta 6

(Topic created: 10-07-2023 02:48 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
My phone has restarted a couple of times, and before anybody says anything I cleared the cache and I do it twice just be sure. Everybody may have the same phone but some of us are dealing with the same issues and some are different so before we judge can we maybe discuss what the problems maybe or could be and try and find some solutions and not just tell people well this is what happens when you sign up for beta and I'm like everyone else I want to see what the upgrades are going to be and give my opinions like everyone else. So how a little understanding and less ridicule.... 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
21 Replies
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions

I just reset my phone back to A-13 and I'll wait for the official A-14 version to drop. I enjoyed being part of the beta, but from now on I'll just wait for the next version to drop because I've had enough of the beta testing I'm just saying. 

0 Likes