Original topic:

Battery on zfold6

(Topic created: Saturday)
Sheffigus
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Ok, so I've had a fold 2. Fold 3. Fold 4, and a Fold 5. I just got the Fold 6 and please someone explain why the battery drains so much faster than any of the prior models. I've looked at optimizing the battery usage/charging, making sure my display settings are best for battery life and the Fold6 drains so much faster when using the front screen only vs front and center screen on the Fold 5.   Is my phone a fluke? Or are others having the same horrible battery experience with the 6???

6 Replies
Sheffigus
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have the fold, not a flip though

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Sheffigus I've had the Fold 3, 4, 5, and now Fold 6. In my experience, the Fold 6 has the best battery life of all of those devices. 

Sheffigus
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Thanks for the info... maybe I have a lemon battery. It's not even half of what my fold5 would last 

0 Likes
Members_dVq6uwl
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

So far I agree.

0 Likes
Members_dVq6uwl
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I just got the Fold 6, and so far battery life is pretty good. I use my phone all day and it has power to last.

I run my business on my phone with multiple running apps simultaneously. example, CRM- maps, tracking are 

my frequently combined apps. When on job sites I run CRM, Cloud photo app and audio programs.. I am liking

this thing so far.

Sheffigus
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Thanks for your input. In 8 hours with basic use (internet, Facebook, texts, discord) I'm down to 30% no games, no streaming. It's a bummer, I love this model compared to the 5 or prior models and im afraid I'll be tied to a charger vs days without charging on the order versions

0 Likes