Original topic:

Bluetooth stopped working after update

(Topic created: Sunday)
melando
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Have the z fold 6 and I just did the update, now my Bluetooth doesn't connect to any of my devices any help .... I reset everything disconnected and now it won't even pair to my pods, vehicle, or watch ultra any suggestions???
2 Replies
ģ¤„ė¦¬ģ‚¬
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I agree. I've tried connecting my headphones and they will not connect at all. I'm upset about the update.
TW9bound
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Same issue! Restarted phone, reset network settings. That said, Samsung profits from forcing updates that break our devices because they know the majority of people do not have the resources to take them on legally. Plus, how could we prove it? That said we would either have to spend the deductible if we have the care plan or pay the fee out of pocket to have it diagnosed and/or repaired. Either way, Samsung makes more money out of effin people over unless people such as myself are not as dumb as Samsung believes and choose to go without another device or chooses to purchase a different brand. Will it still going do the same thing? Of course, however, possibly not as much.

0 Likes