JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Call filter plus not available on Flip 6

(Topic created: a month ago)
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

For some reason Samsung hasn't released the call filter plus on the Samsung galaxy flip 6 was wondering if anyone knew when they might be releasing it to the flip6 

Thanks for everyone's help
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
There's should I answer which I used for while it's changed look I have carrier one that's good
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Play store was no help I don't have vz maybe if you can find it there and go to about it may tell you
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I did get it from the play store and like I said before I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it called verizon.I don't know ten times they tell me it was.Samsung issue of unlocking it so that the new flip phones six and the fold six.We're able to use it so I don't know who's telling me the truth.I think verizon is just blaming somebody else.You know, pass the buck, so to speak
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh yes they will do that nothing is there fault trust me they know nothing beyond there scripts
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I totally agree with that. Because Samsung doesn't have anything to do with it. Call filtering by verizon.Yeah, I mean, come on, really.I guess they think where that stupid
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes I was referring to vz about the scripts there are others to choose free ones from my experience and others over time it wasn't too great the call filter
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
True that
I looked for a call filter but omg the ads are crazy
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The one mentioned has no ads that I know of others will
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Can you tell me some apps?
0 Likes
yamialex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
This is from a Verizon rep if the phone was bought directly from Samsung and is unlocked it won't work with their Verizon call filter app because it's some issue with the programming you have to go into your Verizon account and find the call filter and manually enable it through there and keep updated and posted through the Verizon website there's nothing they can do apparently because it's not a Verizon locked phone just because you're on the Verizon network yet certain apps will not work of theirs