JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fold 6 Headaches Eye Strain

(Topic created: yesterday)
userPIt4lJClZz
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Received my new Fold 6 and am experiencing headaches and eye strain that I have never experienced before from both inner and outer screens.  I have used Samsung phones for years (coming from an S22 Ultra last) and usually use dark mode with no issues.  This is happening whether I use dark or light themes on the Fold 6 although it is slightly reduced when everything is in bright white themes.  I have tried every adaptive setting and vivid or natural.  Anyone else have this issue?  One other user on Reddit has reported this same issue.  Did I get a dud or do I need to return my cool new phone for something else?

2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@userPIt4lJClZz Sorry that you are having problems. I am not having any issues with my Fold 6. Beautiful device that I am enjoying the heck out of. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Welcome to the Community. I can definitely see how this would be concerning! I hope you are okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you! We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc.

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back.

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

You can also reach out to a moderator in the private messages, and we will be happy to set up call back ticket to have the specialty team reach out to you directly.

0 Likes