Original topic:

Fold 6: Unable to turn off the screen until Bluetooth turned off

(Topic created: 09-11-2024 05:20 AM)
userI3Y0CMi617
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I had just received a call and try to turn off the screen by the power button for I could talk on the phone. Then all of a sudden the power button is not working and the phone does not want to turn off the screen. I was trying to figure out what was wrong with it. I hanged up and restart the phone. Nothing. The problem still persists what I figured out was that I disconnected my bluetooth, and then the phone started to work normal. Hope Samsung sees this and they could look in to this. 

2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the concern with the screen not turning off until Bluetooth was disconnected.

Have you experienced this behavior any further?

Try testing the phone in Safe Mode to see if there is an app preventing the screen from turning off. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

You can also try to reset the Bluetooth settings. Open the Phone Settings>General Management>Reset>Reset Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Settings

You will need to re-add these devices after the reset.

Please let us know the results.

0 Likes
userI3Y0CMi617
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hello, and thank you for commenting. I have not experienced this anymore. I had to reset my whole phone. so far Everything is working good.
0 Likes