Original topic:

Fold/Flip 6 rumors and feedback!

(Topic created: 06-12-2024 05:35 PM)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Samsung might be finally making an wider outer screen , YAY. 

I want the top 3 cameras that will be in the S24 U, then it will be perfect!
82 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
No one knows if the price will go up until release. Every year, some will say the price is going up, but it stays roughly the same

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Maine07
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
But u gotta admit the specs are minimal for the increase if it's true.
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I doubt they will increase the price

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Maine07
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
:alarm_clock:ļø :two_o_clock: :ten_o_clock: will tell soon.
0 Likes
misraa
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have a Z fold 2 5G lying in my closet. Good shape, nothing wrong with it. Experts, any idea, roughly how much will it go for with the Upcoming Z Fold 6 in Samsung's program? Anyone else planning to do this or done this before? How was your experience?

LongHiker
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@misraa Currently a working Fold 2 will get you $650 trade in for a Fold 5. So you would probably see something similar with the Fold 6. 

0 Likes
Benten17
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have a fold 4, buds 2 Pro, and a Watch 5 pro. Great ecosystem! It's hard to imagine how I ever managed my life without them.
zfold3User
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Untill samsung makes a fold with a 100x zoom and a internal s pen im keeping my fold 3 still got 7 payments left seems like ill be waiting untill the fold 10 for 100x zoom and an s pen internal slot and better battery life too no use in upgrading from my fold 3 for a camera that has 20x zoom more skipping another year it looks like
0 Likes
KnowWhenToFoldThem
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm a fan of the samsung zfold phones. I was hoping the outer display would be a bit larger then what is being leaked. I'm hearing conflicting reports about a zfold 6 Ultra with a larger outer display and no s-pen support, set to be released in Korea and China and maybe even the US, if there is enough interest. Possibly to be released towards the end of the year. Has anyone else heard this ? 
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@KnowWhenToFoldThem Rumors and speculation are rampant. Visit Samsung.com on July 10 for the Unpacked event to get the real details!

0 Likes