Original topic:

Google Discover is not working

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
Pxpx707
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hey guys, I'm having trouble with Google Discover on my home screen. I can't scroll left, even though I've enabled the option in both Samsung Launcher settings and the Google app. I've tried rebooting my phone and wiping the cache, but it didn't work. Any ideas?
0 Likes
6 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You actually have to scroll right (left to right). But do you actually have the page turned on?  Long press a blank area of your home screen, to shrink it down.  You will see the pages you currently have. Scroll to left to right and you will see the discover page.  Look at the top right of the page and check to see if the slider is on or off.  If it's off, turn it on.

Screenshot_20241011_191211_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Pxpx707
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It is active but when I scroll right from the main screen it will not launch the Discover app for some reason, if i switch it to samsung news i have no problem accessing it.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Sorry, I don't know why that is happening. It's the first thing I turned off when I got my phone. Sounds like it may be a problem with Google? When I just turned it back on, Google discover came up right away.
0 Likes
Pxpx707
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Maybe i think it stopped working after the 6.1.1 update
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I don't think I got 6.1.1 yet. Im not really anxious for it either.
0 Likes
Pxpx707
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ya just some ai features that you probably use only a few times and never use them again.
0 Likes