JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Play system update

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Dake
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have a Z Flip 6 bought directly from Samsung. I'm using it with Tello Mobile. I have the September security update, but, as of today (9-18-24) the Google Play system update is still on April 1st, 2024. I check for an update every day, and through research have seen some say it takes months to get the updates started. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
9 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Dake Yep, the Flip 6 and Fold 6 have the April 1, 2024 version of the Google Play system update. There is nothing newer yet for those devices. 

Dake
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Many thanks for the reply. For awhile I thought it was just mine.
JLo33
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Weird how they wouldn't update it for flagships. Im aware that mid- tier phones have an August update for the Google play store.
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Same here my wife has the fold six. She received the August patch but no update on Google Play system still April 1st update
Dake
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I really appreciate all the help from members. I have an A54 that was just updated to the September security patch, and already had the August Google Play system update.
0 Likes
Jessieryan214
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have the fold 6 and I'm still on April as well. I check daily also
Kenneth88
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Can confirm, in Australia the Google Play System Update is still on April 1st. While the Android System update is on September 1st. 

liam8216
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have June on fold 6. I downloaded it.
JRbowling1997
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yup. Same here. It's annoying