Original topic:

Loving my Fold 6

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 07:21 AM)
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Before Unpacked I was certain I wasn't going to upgrade but...

I loved my Fold 5 but I love the Fold 6 more. It feels better in the hand and it is much more responsive than my Fold 5.

I'm north of 70 years of age and I don't load my phone with apps and zero games but it was a big surprise to me to see how much more snappy the Fold 6 is. The display looks better and I still swear I can feel the 1/2oz difference in weight.

Granted that the cost isn't an issue for me but I paid $560ish for the Fold 6 after having the Fold 5 for a year so that is less that $50/month for the privilege of using the Fold 5 for a year and that seems a good value to me.

Plus 7 years of upgrades if I choose to keep it that long.

I'm a minimalist case person and I bought the Samsung Slim Clear case for $14 at Pre Order (now 28$) and am very happy with it.  It seems to be all the same type of plastic (not Hybrid) and I's already taken a 2' fall onto concrete without issue and it is very, very thin and I don't really even notice it being on the phone.  I have a $20 Ringke Fusion from Amazon coming tomorrow which is a little beefier and with a cushion bumper but we'll see if I decide to make the switch. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
2 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Good choice
0 Likes
Brenmar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The clear ringke is working very well for me. You can attach a strap to it.
0 Likes