Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: Wednesday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

47 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
- Ordered - Watch 7 Ultra, Ring, and Buds 3 Pro

- Date ordered: July 10

- Ordered from : Samsung.com

- Trade-in info - Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 24th

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Mark529h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung really let the loyal community down this year. Charging $399.99 for the Flip 6 with a flip 5 trade-in and $50 reservation credit? Last year I traded in my flip 4 and with the reservation credit, paid $49.99 for the new Flip 5. So now they have the audacity to do an 800% markup? Looks like I won't be sticking with Samsung anymore (or raving about it's trade-in program).
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

So, basically, you want them to give you your phone for free with a trade in.  Most people would consider $400 a bargain for an advanced phone.

0 Likes
Mark529h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Well, you see, it wouldn't be for free. Seeming how I'd be trading in the phone that was valued at the same price just a year ago. Depreciation isn't that high to where it would lose its full value in only a year.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What would you do with your old phone if there was no trading. Still would have no value. Don't forget, Samsung (or any ither mfr) has no obligation to offer trade-ins. It's an incentive. If the incentive is not good enough for you, or anyone else, then you don't have to take advantage of it.
0 Likes
Mark529h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm not. That's exactly what the comment was about. So maybe don't comment on things only to repeat the same thing I just said in the comment originally.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You made a comment complaining about the pitiful trade-in value. You make a comment and people are free to comment on your comment. I don't personally do trade-ins because I never think the value is enough. But then again if my phone is working I usually keep my old phone as a backup.
0 Likes
Mark529h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes, my comment was about how the trade-in value wasn't enough for me to continue doing their program. Then you simply stated I wanted them to give me a phone for free which is not true at all. Then you corrected yourself saying if it's not incentive enough for you, don't do it. Now, isn't that the same thing? Use your critical thinking skills. And of course you're free to comment, you just look a little ignorant repeating the exact same thing the comment said in different words.
0 Likes
Leapyear68
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I agree. I've been trading mine in for the last four iterations of this model. I am used to paying up to $150 in training it in and now it's $450 with trade in. At the same time I trade in my watch and my buds as well. Samsung is just all around inconsistent with all of their devices and I am pretty much going to do a pass on everything this year and I'm seriously considering going with another company I just have to do my research. And if that means paying a bit more to get started with another company, then so be it. There used to be plenty of other incentives heavily discounted accessories or even free devices and accessories as well but not anymore. That is been tapered off over the last couple of years. Money is tight and yes I want the best and I want to get the best deal for it, but if I can't I go somewhere else. Just about all of my electronics are Samsung. My TV my sound system and they're all high-end and I got great deals on them both.